Nick's CG3 (UPDATE 5/30/16)

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Nick's '01 CG3 (BIG UPDATE 3/4/16)

Thanks guys.
I won't have the square projectors much longer but yeah they are morimoto's. I'm currently working on a new d2s setup and should hopefully have it done within a month or so, the only thing really keeping me from finishing it is I can't find a good 10'' led strip that doesn't look cheap. TRS has some nice ones but they're either too short or too long.

Silver99

Reaction score

This car is amazing! How did you do the boser hood as I am looking to do the same. Do you have any more detailed pictures?

BamaVTEC

Reaction score

Dude, this thing looks sick! Its come a long, long way and you've done it very right my friend. Keep it up!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Thanks guys.
I won't have the square projectors much longer but yeah they are morimoto's. I'm currently working on a new d2s setup and should hopefully have it done within a month or so, the only thing really keeping me from finishing it is I can't find a good 10'' led strip that doesn't look cheap. TRS has some nice ones but they're either too short or too long.
Morimoto; That's what I thought. I've been laying my eyes on that since they look more "up-to-date".

Assuming that 10" is going to be only for the frontal area of the headlight (not entirely to the signal lights), you might wanna check out both JV6 (James's) & Got02Accord (Cody's) LED strips for another ideas / options of yours. Each of their diodes look big and separated enough from each other to look OEM+ (or, looking not-aftermarket-ish, I should say). I like theirs b/c the LEDs are not just the small dots just lining across the bottom of the headlights, like the ones you see on ebays 'n autozone, if you know what I mean.

mx5kev

Reaction score

I may have missed it, but where did you get your M3 like boot spoiler? I was looking for one for mine. I think they look smoother than the oem wing. Thanks, nice job you did to your car dericing it.

Silver99

Reaction score

Morimoto; That's what I thought. I've been laying my eyes on that since they look more "up-to-date".

Assuming that 10" is going to be only for the frontal area of the headlight (not entirely to the signal lights), you might wanna check out both JV6 (James's) & Got02Accord (Cody's) LED strips for another ideas / options of yours. Each of their diodes look big and separated enough from each other to look OEM+ (or, looking not-aftermarket-ish, I should say). I like theirs b/c the LEDs are not just the small dots just lining across the bottom of the headlights, like the ones you see on ebays 'n autozone, if you know what I mean.

I'm a fan of my solid switchback LEDs I got off eBay, came out to a perfect size but I had to trim them a bit. Let me know if you want a link. Pics are on my ride thread

Pardie

Reaction score

Did you have to do any modding to make the accord euro-r cf4 fogs fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back