noob 6th gen to the site :)

HandoEX

Reaction score
squeeks said:
Im a senior in high and low on money I only have 300 dollars to spend. What kind of mods you think I can get for 300? Please give me some links to some mods I can afford at the moment. :)
I'd buy an ebay cold air intake for about $40 shipped, then a K&N filter for it and call it a day.
I would then save up a couple hundred dollars and buy a set of coilovers for around $600. I bought my Tein Basic coilovers for about that price with another hundred for install. Handling is exceptional even dropped low and they are ride height adjustable for those of us in the snow belt.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
squeeks said:
Note Im aiming for an all black theme for the car.

wait till you see what i do with a set of altezzas that didnt completely complete my black out look i wanted. and i would deffinately go with some blackhousing headlights, you can buy or DIY........i DIY'd.

squeeks

Reaction score
Well I think im gonna go with a drop and some headlights w/fogs for the winter. As far as the drop I dont quite know the difference between lowering springs and coil overs. I think lowering springs just bring the car height down and coil overs u can adjust the ride height? I wanna go with the cheapest :)

okasu

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
wait till you see what i do with a set of altezzas that didnt completely complete my black out look i wanted. and i would deffinately go with some blackhousing headlights, you can buy or DIY........i DIY'd.

lol first get your refund back... get a new ipod and then do your lights Andy. Wait... first you have to go n bomb the hell out of andysautosports... hey thats irony for ya. HAHA :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, haha, im gonan get my bumper fixed too befor ei get new lights, maybe, haha, the temptation may be too great for me, haha.

cdubb77

Reaction score
squeeks said:
Well I think im gonna go with a drop and some headlights w/fogs for the winter. As far as the drop I dont quite know the difference between lowering springs and coil overs. I think lowering springs just bring the car height down and coil overs u can adjust the ride height? I wanna go with the cheapest :)

Yeah, your analysis was right. Springs & shocks are cheaper but coilovers give you the option of adjustability.

Back