noob 6th gen to the site :)

cdubb77

Reaction score
BuCxLuXoRx2o0o said:
not feeling the headlight covers like everybody else. drop the car a little and get a OEM Lip Kit and it will look very clean.

Welcome. I agree with BuCxLuXoRx2o0o.

squeeks

Reaction score
I want to modify it some before winter but I dont know what modifcations would be appropiate for a winter in boston. :( Id like to atleast drop it before winter and change the heads lol some kind of black housing as well as the rear to. Note Im aiming for an all black theme for the car. Give me some feed back

HandoEX

Reaction score
Welcome!!! Very decent looking car!
I agree with what has been said...It is in desperate need of a drop though. Look into a coilover set with ride height adjustment so you can change your ride height between seasons.

Have you been pulled over for those black outs? They're illegal where I live.

okasu

Reaction score
HandoEX said:
Welcome!!! Very decent looking car!
I agree with what has been said...It is in desperate need of a drop though. Look into a coilover set with ride height adjustment so you can change your ride height between seasons.

Have you been pulled over for those black outs? They're illegal where I live.

cmon man..they wouldn't pull over "NIGHTRIDER" now would they... BWAHAHAHAH! :p

squeeks

Reaction score
ok there off now so you think a drop would be appropiate for the winter?

Last edited:

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I live in the south, so I have no prob with my drop in the winter. Im sure some of the "yankees" will chime in on their experiences.

okasu

Reaction score
Eh... for the winter... I don't think you want to plow the streets so I would just wait... If your going to be driving your car in the winter that is.. just wait till it stops snowing and then drop it. If your planning on getting coilovers then I would just drop it for now and If your going to continue driving... just adjust it back to stock... just a thought.

squeeks

Reaction score
Im a senior in high and low on money I only have 300 dollars to spend. What kind of mods you think I can get for 300? Please give me some links to some mods I can afford at the moment. :)

okasu

Reaction score
ehh .. wow 300$ hmmm It depends with what type of mods you wish to go with... I mean I like quality/name brand parts. Its not about the brand or nuffin but I just look for quality... you may be able to find some affordable mods for 300 n less... like I believe you can buy a AEM CAI on ebay for 100something... not expensive at all... then there are obx stainless steal headers which according to some people... suck but muyo tells me they have yet to crack on him and work like a charm. They also run for 100 something on ebay. I wouldn't be able to give you a definte answer as to what to buy because I was debating a lot over that my self... Just post the parts that you are interested in purchasing and the fellas here will tell you if its a good deal or for that much... is it plain worth it. Some sites for parts are...

2kracing
hopupracing
DONT EVER GOTO ANDYSAUTOSPORTS ;) (Sketcho) lol
I guess... matrix racing(never purchased anything from them)
modacar
nopionline
performancecenter
sportscompactonly
streetstyler.com
buyspoiler.com(friend owns that site) visual parts... only

Thats all that comes to mind at the moment but yea there are tons of sites out there... as to getting those links... just go on google n type those names in.. you will find em... but I highly recommend hopupracing... they are dope. Fast delivery aswell. Well I hope this was somewhat helpful... Also don't rush to purchase any parts off ebay... you don't want to get g'd.
:D

-Peace

Back