Noob

psychoticnemo

Reaction score
Hey good to see more WPB ppl it'd be cool to meet up and talk about the car and what not some time maybe a meet? lol anyways yea idk what i got planned for it so far. i want to change the tail lights, i'm not sure what to go for as far as maybe some 17's kinda short on the money side. My dream is to drop in an H23 auto i know one of our members has done it. Maybe some work on the exhaust and intake. Added a "M-Style" lip at the rear. I'll put some pics up.

psychoticnemo

Reaction score
yes i got the clear/black housings for the car. did it myself so i will at some point need to find a front bumper cuz since i got the car it's been cracked in some places. hit me back up with ideas thanks for the welcoming =)

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Welcome. Hey is that mesh on ur lower grill? Can't see it too well. What plans do you have for the whip?

psychoticnemo

Reaction score
yea its a mesh u can prob find it online, or get mesh from a part store and cut it up to your grill size its pretty functional i've found big *** rocks logged in it. My upcoming plans for it, are to get a flowmaster custom exhaust in it. I don't really want a huge tip popping out of it but i do want the sound. I would love to give it a paint job as well. All with good time. Ur car looks good i like the front It would look crazy if you dropped it even 1.5"

hendizzlez

Reaction score
lol welcome brotha. first of all, +1 for the sedan haha

anyway, about ur alarm, im not sure but im assuming that there's a switch that u might've kicked that silents the alarm. my friend's 4runner had the same problem until he looked under where the alarm stuff is placed and he noticed it. check it out and tell us wsup haha. again! welcome [:

psychoticnemo

Reaction score
Thank you,and yea i'm looking like hell on this car to see what might have gotten loose or snapped idk. i have the stock alarm on it, i'm not sure wether to look in the interior or exterior i've taken covers off and what not idk lol i will try when i get some free time, and actual sun light.

Back