Noobboob Here From Bay Area Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score
got pics of car 01JDMACCORD? i'ma gonna part out my accord coupe soon so maybe u can get some parts from me. i'm in sj too!

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
well thanks all <<<<feels tha accord luv... well i would like to meet everyone i live in east san jose and dont get me wrong but i love san jose but it is getting old here and wish the 5.0'z would let up a bit, but thats life i guess. so hey everyone i have a 4door sedan satin silver has full sound system lowered megan racing springs and kyb gr2 shocks,front strut tower bar,cai ,str8 cat,2-1/4 cat back exhaust, 12,000khids. just did a tranny flush and engine degrease. tinted windows all the way around.stock rims for now cuz its my commuter... ummm i think thats it i will have pics soon. thanks for the welcome and we all should do a bbq or meet this weekend ha??

david5788

Reaction score
hey get rid of the 12k hid, i live in san jose too and cops will pull you over its just a matter of time. TRUST ME!!! lol

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
so far ive been pulled over once but that was with a 8000k kit and now with the 12000k kit i could be literally facing a cop on the opposite direction in traffic and he wouldnt look a second time. even when i had them on my integ i still had no issues... its the tint that would get me 4 sure. but gooooooooooood lookin maing.

hiperb0y

Reaction score
uhh... 12000k would be more purpleish than 8000k so you would get pulled over even more so....

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
uhh... 12000k would be more purpleish than 8000k so you would get pulled over even more so....

well im not going to argue but if you want to ride with me in downtown san jose im more then willing to take you through the mouth of the lion (meaning friday or saturday night in downtown san jose with all the poe poes wanting to pull someone over) and back. so let me know. Also being the 12k kit is more actually wayyyy more close to a acura standard hid kit i highly doubt any police officer will be willing to look at me as opposed to some domestic p.o.s.... anyhow being that, only one question comes to mind ""ARE YOU GAME????""

hiperb0y

Reaction score
well im not going to argue but if you want to ride with me in downtown san jose im more then willing to take you through the mouth of the lion (meaning friday or saturday night in downtown san jose with all the poe poes wanting to pull someone over) and back. so let me know. Also being the 12k kit is more actually wayyyy more close to a acura standard hid kit i highly doubt any police officer will be willing to look at me as opposed to some domestic p.o.s.... anyhow being that, only one question comes to mind ""ARE YOU GAME????""

hate to point it out but you are wrong that 12k would look more like an OEM HID, because OEM HIDs are generally 4100-4300k. And just because you don't get pulled over in downtown SJ doesn't mean anything.. all you need is that one jackass of a cop to spot you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back