not right

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
that kid probably played Need for Speed and thinks there's a reset button if he dies.

either that or he'll drive it like a grandma.

Hlover

Reaction score
i dont think that he had the experience to drive that car anywere. street or track. way to much car for him hell that car is way to much car for most people. i am 25 and i got to admit if i had that car i would act a fool with it. to much temptation imop.

LoveLee

Reaction score
that kid is gonna die, hes to younge to fully understand the dangers of street racing. at that age the mentality is "it wont happen to me" and then it usually does.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
A fast car will def never make that guy cool...

EDIT!!! i just noticed his SRS light was one hahaha dang i hate that light

Last edited:

kconn

Reaction score
LMAO, that kid dont look 16... That also looks like a shop i go to here in Tampa....

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
If that kid kills someone his parents should be sued for buying him that car. There should seriously be laws for HP limits on anyone under the age of 21. I think even 300hp is too much for anyone uder 21.

jccg5

Reaction score
one day a news pop up a kid die in his evo..expect the new and it come from this kid...i mean if i have that car..i would drive like a slow *** bitch and never race on...too powerful..for me but spoil never really hurt anyone untill u overdo it

thatonedude

Reaction score
damn i wish my mommy and daddy would by me a 500hp evo. i just hope they saved some money to buy him a nice casket. no 17 year old needs a car that puts down that much power

Back