Not sitting right after drop..

eggkorn00

Reaction score
What would effect the rear to not sit even.. Im using Progress springs on kyb gr-2 the front 1.5 and the rear 1.7.. but the driver rear is 1/4" lower then the right rear?

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
could be bad spring or shock. does it have those rubber inserts that goes around the springs? 1/4 isnt even that much but if it bothers u then lols.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
dam interesting spring height...rear is lower than the front :eh:

are you on level ground?

finch13

Reaction score
sounds like a bad shock to me

Springs determine ride height, shocks determine how the spring is controlled (oscillations).

Double check that the top of the springs are fully seated in the top mounts; the rubber is not worn down more on one side than the other (rubber in the top mount).

Double check that the spring is rotated correctly to fit in the bottom perch on the shock. The end of the spring should sit all the way into the "Z"-shape of the perch, and then backed out a little so it doesn't rattle.

eggkorn00

Reaction score
I think you may be right with the top mount rubber. one spring sat more into the rubber then the other one ...
Springs determine ride height, shocks determine how the spring is controlled (oscillations).

Double check that the top of the springs are fully seated in the top mounts; the rubber is not worn down more on one side than the other (rubber in the top mount).

Double check that the spring is rotated correctly to fit in the bottom perch on the shock. The end of the spring should sit all the way into the "Z"-shape of the perch, and then backed out a little so it doesn't rattle.

finch13

Reaction score
If you do replace them, make sure Honda gives you the right ones... they gave me 4 front ones and I didn't notice until I tried to install them a few months later. The rears are considerably larger than the front.

Back