Nsx calipers and extended ss brake lines

cmgreensr

Reaction score
For those of you running nsx calipers instead of legend, it is my understanding that the brake lines come up a bit short. I'm just wondering where you guys are sourcing your brake lines from for this set up. Thanks for any info

cmgreensr

Reaction score

Thank you Red but I read this whole thread last night and it seems his solution was to just relocate the bracket for the brake line although he did mention the need for longer lines.

I was more or less asking if anyone knew where to get extended ss brake lines for our cars rather than just moving a bracket? If someone has moved these brackets and ran this way for awhile with no kinking or other issues, please chime in and I'll just go that route!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
He also says you can use lines that are a couple inches longer, so just a matter of doing some legwork there. Maybe measure your oem lines, then call up Russell or Goodridge, and ask about longer lines. Or you can go through someone for custom line length. Some people have made their own by cutting a stainless line to length, and adding the fittings.

Last edited:
Back