O.K.......... I'm back...... sort of.........

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
"""It cost me $32.00 to fill it up with regular yesterday. $2.97 per gallon in Queens, NY."""

ohhhhh, over here in jersey its like 2.70+ for regular. 2.97 for super. Atleast you're still saving half from what you paid to fill up the pathfinder

acrod99

Reaction score
hey you can finally get real jdm parts for it! haha congrats and welcome back, fellow former accord-current civic owner!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
nice buy carl. theyre pretty good cars, haha, ive gotten so used to them tho from work, but i cant wait to see how yours turns out.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
nice pickup dude...i was seriously considering an Si when i bought my s2000, but it was like 6k more than my s2000 so i couldn't justify it...im sure you'll be alot happier back in a honda

blindside

Reaction score
Nice civic man.. glad your back.. same reason i'm going back to a 4 banger gas prices are crazyyy! I'll be picking up an 8thgen accord by year end.. can't wait! woot

cdubb77

Reaction score
lookin good man, but isnt the si around 20k too? i am surprised the ex was almost 21k

Yeah, the Si wasn't that much more but I didn't want a stick as a daily driver and the Si uses premium gas only. :(

nice pickup man....we all knew you couldnt stay away from us...its not an accord but damn its a HONDA!!!! good JOB on the talking the price down too :thumbsup:

Thanks. :deal:

Thanks for all the compliments guyz.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
you'll be happy with the gas on the EX. probably takes about $20-25 to fill up with regular fuel only. On my Si it takes about $30 to fill up. Pretty damn good

so, where do i find this magical gas station tht sells gas this cheap? :redface2:

welcome back carl :beer:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Nice that your back to the honda family you'll love the new civic.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
come down to jersey. Super is now $2.79 a gallon the cheapest for super near me

damn... these civics have small gas tanks huh? my accord usually costs abt $47-$50 to fill up @ $2.89 per gallon.... celica takes abt $35 - $40 :redface2:

Back