OEM 6-disc in dash player

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
i see your location is "cincinnasty" haha....im up in D-town, few minutes outside of columbus, if you still need one...

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
yes it works haha.... and im yet to install the pioneer i have just sitting in my trunk.... this finally has caused me to stop being so lazy though, and order a wiring harness for it.

so basically it will be a few days before that ships and i get the pioneer installed,

but ill go take a pic of it now, upload it on here ina bit.

there is nothing wrong with it, and i even still have the little paper that has the activation code that you need to type in when you disconnect the battery.

but yeah lemme go take a pic of it

cfox28

Reaction score
hey one thing that i just came across: when i was installing my new intake I took out the battery to take out the stock intake. so when I connected everything back up the anti-theft system was activated, and the radio asked for a code ( of which i don't have, being the second owner)

So my advice if getting one of the oem radios is to make sure you have the code as well. you can get it from honda, but it might cost you

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
hey one thing that i just came across: when i was installing my new intake I took out the battery to take out the stock intake. so when I connected everything back up the anti-theft system was activated, and the radio asked for a code ( of which i don't have, being the second owner)

So my advice if getting one of the oem radios is to make sure you have the code as well. you can get it from honda, but it might cost you

in case you didnt see the above post...

there is nothing wrong with it, and i even still have the little paper that has the activation code that you need to type in when you disconnect the battery.

Back