OEM 98-00 Couper bumper & Clear headlights with Clear strips.

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
yeah i know. just lookin around to see other offers tho. got an offer thats free. just a good drive to scoop it up.

Damn what a complete cheap ***

Whats the point of posting on these forums asking for help if your only reply is "well I can just pick one up for free /get one on ebay"

Then do it. People here are trying to give you advice on picking up an OEM bumper for a really good price.

Vimal's bumper is probably the best deal you are going to find.

stop wasting people's time/dicking people around

6thGenJed

Reaction score

Whats the point of posting on these forums asking for help if your only reply is "well I can just pick one up for free /get one on ebay"

Then do it. People here are trying to give you advice on picking up an OEM bumper for a really good price.

didn't know i was wasting your time since your clicking on the thread. my bad bro. and yeah i have an offer thats free. its just a 4HR DRIVE for a bumper? so STFU and please mind your own. im not trying to find a bumper thats in amazing condition, im just trying to find one that someone has lying around. now please get off my thread. :jerkit:

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Never said I hate nobody. He just came in my post talking mess. Like wth? That's why it's my post not his. I'd understand if I was thread jacking on his. Lol

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
It would be like me asking if someone had a supercharger for sale(usually sell for $2-300)
Then a forum member offers me one for $1000
Then I reply "yeah that's a good deal but I want it cheaper, I mean I can get one for free if I want". Then continually bumping the thread. it's called dicking people around

Theres no freaking point in bumping the thread asking for help if youre just trying to lowball

6thGenJed

Reaction score
It would be like me asking if someone had a supercharger for sale(usually sell for $2-300)
Then a forum member offers me one for $1000
Then I reply "yeah that's a good deal but I want it cheaper, I mean I can get one for free if I want". Then continually bumping the thread. it's called dicking people around

Theres no freaking point in bumping the thread asking for help if youre just trying to lowball

who said i was trying to lowball? it woulda costed me $80 minimum for gas to go pick it up? which i didnt mind i was just trying to find someone local before i went for that offer.

slowaccord

Reaction score

hahaha i figured that out by the first page. dudes looking for a handout. excuse after excuse. I think he's waiting for a $20 bumper that can be delivered to his doorstep in pristine condition LOL

Back