FS: OEM Acura TPMS (56k)

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
No post requirement on Azine, just make sure you read Ron A's rules before posting or he'll e-roundhouse kick you in the mouth, lol. He's kinda like Azines own Chuck Norris. He sees everything and never seems to sleep.
lulz^^ haha i joined Azine but i can't make threads for 15 days :sad: and I still only have 5 posts on V6P because I'm just an occasional lurker... but on the bright side I sold my OEM alloys today on craigslist

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
No post requirement on Azine, just make sure you read Ron A's rules before posting or he'll e-roundhouse kick you in the mouth, lol. He's kinda like Azines own Chuck Norris. He sees everything and never seems to sleep.

lol I noticed this about him. And I didn't even bother posting my FS ad until I had around 60 posts, just so he wouldn't put that "30 post rule" warning in my thread.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
lol I noticed this about him. And I didn't even bother posting my FS ad until I had around 60 posts, just so he wouldn't put that "30 post rule" warning in my thread.
yeah i don't want to be that guy who comes in and tries to sell stuff with no posts... i'll wait a while :hide:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Ehhh.....if you do LMK and I'll vouch for you. I don't post a lot on there but a lot of people know me from other boards and meets.

02J4accord

Reaction score
Could this be used in our cars that do not allready have this system?
How much would it take to get them to work?
Is it worth the time and money to put in in the 6th gen?

thanks

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Ehhh.....if you do LMK and I'll vouch for you. I don't post a lot on there but a lot of people know me from other boards and meets.
thanks, ill let you know

Could this be used in our cars that do not allready have this system?
How much would it take to get them to work?
Is it worth the time and money to put in in the 6th gen?

thanks
I do not have any experience with these systems personally, I know that there are aftermarket systems that you can buy, however I'm not sure as to their compatibility with the OEM sensors. Anyone else know more? :thinking:

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You would need the harness and all the wiring and receiving units at each wheel, then run it all to the inside of the car and mount a readout somewhere to display the tp. Not to mention the programming aspect.

Not saying it couldn't be done, but it would take some research.

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
You would need the harness and all the wiring and receiving units at each wheel, then run it all to the inside of the car and mount a readout somewhere to display the tp. Not to mention the programming aspect.

Not saying it couldn't be done, but it would take some research.
thanks for the input chris

Bump!

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Wow... Can honestly say I didn't know they made these things. Makes little plastic tire pressure meter seem primitive lol.

Back