Official 2009 Calendar Thread

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Okay guys, I got the green light from Darryl so here we go.

1st order of business is getting rides for the calendar. The format will be open entry. Submit high quality pictures of your car and after all are submitted there will be a vote to determine which rides should make the final cut. If your ride is chosen then you're in and you will get to pick a month (i will conduct this privately and separately).

E-mail me your pictures, i'll combine them and post them all in one post to be voted on. Picture requirement (as of 4/22) is 2500px minimum, 2 extra inches of border for cropping purposes and high quality only.
my e-mail address is [email protected].

The due date for picture entry is May 31st.... thats over a month, i believe that is plenty of time, if you guys feel differently let me know, but remember that we need time to get things finalized, printed and distributed.

here is the link to the old page for reference.
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=12482

and remember NO NOMINATIONS if you feel someone should submit photos pm them, please don't call them out here.

Last edited:

LoveLee

Reaction score
Re: Official 2009 Callendar Thread

woot woot, this gives me time to drop the car :)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

ohhh gives me time to install my new mods..and hopefully get some new pictures up..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

gonna get some new stuff to make mah car look decent again...

after tht, photoshoot with gilbert :lolrun:

JonJonello

Reaction score

just use my sexy vehicle for all the months cause my **** is good year round babay lol jk jk

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

Shouldn't we specify a size?? somebody could have a high quality photo that is only like 600x400...shouldn't they be very big..like the 3322xwhatever that size is...just something very big

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

good point eric, whats a good manageable size, i'm teh noob at picture taking and what not. So i could use some help from teh photoheads.... and maybe even roy :lawl:

Back