Official Markham Park meet June 23, PPL from FL

6THGEN_AI4

TREZZZ EKEES FTW!!!!
sunday i'm going out with my friend.
saturday ray is towing my car to the meet...maybe...
and definitely i need to redo it. want to redo it. i got primer and clear coat this time!!!

I telling you this because I'll dedicate this weekend to the car, what time you are going out with your friend (is it male or female friend???), you can pass by and have my halo hook up and I'll redo the lights (mines and yours too), you pick it up some other day, plus I think the egay halos matches with you shift knob = rice.:icon_gay:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
plus I think the egay halos matches with you shift knob = rice.:icon_gay:

whatever bro. i like the shift knob, it looks hot. you don't have to shift it, so who cares. oh...ANOTHER REASON that you don't get my drive my car. cause it's rice...there you go. you wouldn't want to get caught shifting a ricey shift knob.

6THGEN_AI4

We all have a little ricey guy inside of us, some ppl let it out more than others but its ok...:flipoff:

6THGEN_AI4

Damn and I missed this, I work until noon and then went home and started fixing my car. I took off the whole front end, radiator, AC condenser, bumper headlights, she was totally naked:lawl:, Then I fixed the radiator support and started to put everything back on plus the new parts, I got to say I'm very happy how it came out I can't wait to have her painted.

Back