official mass hopkinton state park meet

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
havent been on here so long...and aww man cant make it dis year again...my car is going into the shop to get repainted this week!! want to show off the crisp new paint job too but owell! prolly hitch a ride and show up wit no kar lol

akoutmos

Reaction score
This is gonna be a pretty sweet meet from the looks of it. All i got to do now is get my car out of my garage and on the street. So much work/mods to do in the next couple of days.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i cant wait this is going to be great ...... kevin so whats up with the meet up this yr we gona meet and go from there? didnt see it before ok ill be at tewksbury at 10ish gota prep the car a little >>>>>Anyone who wants to meet, it will be HERE: Leave at 11:00am SHARP.
Sears/Market Basket Plaza
Exit 38 off of 495 S
Just take a right off the exit and its the first plaza on your right.

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Guys, just to clarify, before we go to the park, we are going to be meeting at the Best Buy in MARLBOROUGH, not Milford....

Address...
769 Donald J Lynch Boulevard
Marlborough, MA 01752

Everyone is to pre-meet here at 11:00am

I would prefer the everyone meet up sooner, rather than later, becasue last year we DID have trouble finding a place to park. This year we are going to go straight to the Split Rock Pavilion, which is where we were last year. It was a great location.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
lol, sorry about giving you guys the wrong Best Buy.

and Troy, Tom, Brian, and anyone else meeting in Northern Mass, in order to be down at Best Buy around 11, let's all meet at the Exit 38 location at 10am. We'll leave by 10:30 SHARP.

lol, hopefully that's the last time change. :)

Back