Official Mass Meet: Hopkinton State Park

Where do you want to eat.

• Total voters

6genaccord

Reaction score
Re: Official Mass Meet Lake Nippenicket

hmmmm ferry from orient point is $50... you'd think that'd be quick... but its 2 hours to orient... then an hour on the ferry then another hour or so up there... and hassan you said 4 hours to drive straight up?.... hmmm

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

i think june is a lil far away!! u think we shud have one b4 that? az in sumtime sooner? like maybe umm... maybe furst a spring meet, and then a summer meet in june? That way we can see sum progress on some of the cars. See how people are keeping up with their upgrades. Just a suggestion...

Yeah, the problem with that is that we're having our big east coast meet the first weekend in May. We gotta space them apart.

f23accord2000

Reaction score

Yeah, the problem with that is that we're having our big east coast meet the first weekend in May. We gotta space them apart.

exactly what my thoughts also space them out a little and i did it in june cause thats the perfect time it will be nice out let people save some money for another trip but in may ill be going to import wars in epping NH may 17th,so 98akkord if you want to meet up in and go give me a call

Last edited:

f23accord2000

Reaction score

exactly what my thoughts also space them out a little and i did it in june cause thats the perfect time it will be nice out let people save some money for another trip

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

Hey everyone, I hope you can all make it!! Especially you Chido, Hassan, Torn, and Andrew. Last summer was good times.

You know I'm down. :hihi:

98akkordLX: The big East meet we're talkin about is in Hershey, PA. May 3-4. Check out the 6GA.com Meet thread in this same section. It should be pretty big if everyone shows who said they would.

Welcome btw, glad to see you're reppin NH! :thumbsup: I live in Auburn. (right next to Manchvegas)

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

What about some of the NYC/L.I. crew? MikeyMike, Andrew, Hassan? Anyone else I'm not mentioning sry.

What what about you Bee Dizzle?

Who else....

f23accord2000

Reaction score

anymore people beedizzle i dont see yu anywhere I pmed u but no response yeton the meet

Back