Official May 28th Nanuet/Palisades Mall Meet

nyckidd

Reaction score
Re: May 29th Nanuet/Palisades Mall Meet

he wont tell anyone he will just show up lol.. i hope he decides to come so mike isnt the only og again

and i will try and get a poll or something going... do we have anyone coming thats over the age of 25?

Im right on the money at 25.(dont wanna hear the old jokes) y whats up?

eggs

Reaction score

Im right on the money at 25.(dont wanna hear the old jokes) y whats up?

we can all hit up dave and busters bc i know for sure not everyone is 21 so we would need someone above 25 to get them in

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

im down, im 100% sure regg is down, 99% sure pepsi is down. by the way last time we went they came to flushing (daaazz riiii mahh h000dd!!)....ok, when the date is closer you guys can pm me or i'll post it here to let anyone who wants to meet in flushing to roll out know. there's a municiple parking lot here so there should be plenty of spaces around since we'll most likely meet up around 9:30am-10am.

might i suggest a BBQ instead of going to a place to eat? we can all meet at nanuet then after the "drooling" we can cruise to a park that's a decent drive, enough for rolling shots and whatnot. then "drool" some more then eat. of course there is more to do at the mall.

EDIT: i think pepsi is 20 =P

Last edited:

acedomain

Reaction score

im down, im 100% sure regg is down, 99% sure pepsi is down. by the way last time we went they came to flushing (daaazz riiii mahh h000dd!!)....ok, when the date is closer you guys can pm me or i'll post it here to let anyone who wants to meet in flushing to roll out know. there's a municiple parking lot here so there should be plenty of spaces around since we'll most likely meet up around 9:30am-10am.

might i suggest a BBQ instead of going to a place to eat? we can all meet at nanuet then after the "drooling" we can cruise to a park that's a decent drive, enough for rolling shots and whatnot. then "drool" some more then eat. of course there is more to do at the mall.

EDIT: i think pepsi is 20 =P

i thought about that but it be too much to go meet in one place to stand around and go to another and have to setup and cook and what not when we could just go to one place all together and stay there all day sounds like a big mess i think we should just have a different meet for that like last years bbq meet that never happened maybe this year things will change

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

alright no problem. hopefully regg and pepsi will surprise you with their new rides. i think i might be the only one that knows of their plans so i'll keep it hush hush.:naughty:

eggs

Reaction score

i feel like im one of the few og's(and im not really that og) left from new york who still have their accord everyone else is getting rid of theirs

Back