OFFICIAL: MD/East Mini Meet March 8

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Re: Update: MD/East Mini Meet March 8

I'd like to try and get some of the other MD/DC people out here. Yes I know that early March is early for the season but with the way that our weather's been you never know.

F23Coupe

Reaction score

Rockville is good for me. But the parking lots are pretty big. Where's the usual section for MD Street Scene.com people?

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score

I don't park in the Ricers pit and some of the MD street scene forum member’s park in the Ricers pit. I park next to the Chevy Chase Bank in front of the Starbucks. The last thing you want to do is be surrounded but 300 ricers in a parking lot I wish I had pics you guys would be shocked hahaha.

There is a indoor garage that no ones parks in after 9pm, this is where we held many meetings for V6P and Honduh so we can do it there and move our cars near star bucks or what ever you guys want to do it's right in the same complex.

Here are pics of the indoor garage it's very safe and the Mall security is cool as **** they won't even look at us lol we've had meets here since 2004 but it has not been the same. No pictures of the outdoor parking lot where the ricers are but you don't want to park there any how lol.

Another good thing is there is a local Flagship self service or full service car wash where we can do a premeet to clean up the cars it's next door :)

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF00102.jpg

Roof level top floor
YV.jpg

67gf.jpg

56f.jpg

I even have my very own VIP parking spot rofl haha.
DSC_5163.jpg

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score

lol old pics my friend hahaha but thanks.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score

Rockville is good for me. But the parking lots are pretty big. Where's the usual section for MD Street Scene.com people?

MDSS.com should be changed to Im 18 and im an immature ricer.com! I quit goin to that site after 1 week cuz theres nothin but cryin kids!

Back