official Mid-Atlantic meet 6-12-11

slowrider87

Reaction score
Re: official nova meet 6-12-11

LMFAO... F*ck that yappy marshmallow... they should have roasted it and ate it.

oh yeah... i think i forgot to say count me in. i'll definitely be there. i'll skip work if i have to.

greekpizza

Reaction score

i should be showing a fresh paint job, possibly konis and ground controls. but realisticly just fresh paint. should be a sweet meet

slowrider87

Reaction score

Ok good news... we might be able to bring back the "Mid-Atlantic" name. I posted up the info on AccordTuner, and my boy took it upon himself to post up on HS.

Add these names to the list.
A.T.
1. Tim (slowrider87)
2. DJ. (I drink v8) ** Newport News, VA
3. Balwin (Balwin) ** Easton, MD
4. Ken (1RuffRyder) ***Maybe*** **will be in town that week from NYC and is trying to come.
5. Elijah (CheifElijah) ** Fredricksburg, VA

http://board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?43938
http://hondasociety.com/board/showthread.php?p=2083342#post2083342

Last edited:

slowrider87

Reaction score

theres not a time posted on this... are we just winging it? ...ok sorry that was a horrible pun. but for real. what time are we gonna meet... we must make it say an hour earlier so people show up on time, restaurants need to know these things and we need to be punctual.

dadams

Reaction score

what time are we gonna meet... we must make it say an hour earlier so people show up on time

AHEM..... PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I invited some of the ppl on my8thgen... lets see if we can get some other ppl to show

Last edited:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

it's a sunday right? so some time like 1pm meet up?
that works. I'll post it up as noon and when the time comes one of us will call wings to let them know we'll be in at 1pm

AHEM..... PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I invited some of the ppl on my8thgen... lets see if we can get some other ppl to show

hey **** you donald. live on my schedule for a year and then try waking up at ten in the morning to go to a meet.

dadams

Reaction score
oh patrick..... no one told you to pick that path... i am up every morning @ 6 and dont go to bed b4 11 every night... im sure ur schedule cant be tht bad.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
its not that its busy but until recently I was waking up at 3pm and going to bed anywhere from 6am to 10am. Thats what happens when your a night student. It'd be like asking you to wake up at 1am to go to a meet.

Back