official Mid-Atlantic meet 6-12-11

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Well fellas, take me off the list. Found out today that there's a mandatory staff meeting at work that day, everyone has to get re-certified in emergency oxygen. Maybe next time :sad:

damn that sucks man. I'm sure we'll do another one soon. its meet season anyway.

7 days... until beer & wings & ripping on Patrick & tyler :) w00t!

7 days till you lead the pack around in circles even though you "know where your going" like last time we went to wings?

dadams

Reaction score
and the shenanigans start b4 the meet even takes place..... i hope the buffalo wing factory know what they are in for.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
i haz no moneis. :sad:
gettin tuned for sure the day before so I'll be completely broke. anyone wanna buy me some wings?
:deal: I'll take you for a sweet ride.

dadams

Reaction score
better idea.... everyone chip in a little for pats food and he takes us all for rides

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
three day forecast says rain :ugh:

but we'll see if it clears up by Sunday.

also, if you have money to go to Hyperfest...you can get your own food Patrick :lawl:

greekpizza

Reaction score
Soo ill be there but the car wont. :/ headgasket went this week. Its all good though perfect time for a head build and a turbo build. I also ordered everything for a retrofit so maybe ill bring that stuff.

slowrider87

Reaction score
i haz no moneis. :sad:
gettin tuned for sure the day before so I'll be completely broke. anyone wanna buy me some wings?
:deal: I'll take you for a sweet ride.
i wouldn't worry patrick. we won't let you starve... for too long.

Soo ill be there but the car wont. :/ headgasket went this week. Its all good though perfect time for a head build and a turbo build. I also ordered everything for a retrofit so maybe ill bring that stuff.
no bueno SiR. at least you're optimistic.

dadams

Reaction score
y wouldnt we let patrick starve.... it would be funny to watch and then he might eat a kid later on

Back