official mid-atlantic summer meet round 2

slowrider87

Reaction score
yall are retarded. for real tyler you just need to suck it up and come to the meet. walk. you don't need your car. although it would be a plus.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
uh..what Tim? :lawl:

me not coming has nothing to do with sucking it up :eh:

I'm legitly not able to attend as I have prior plans, which has been common knowledge for like a week now.

so...save that line of reasoning for people who either never come to meets or don't help plan them and then whine about the results, of which I am neither clearly.

you silly mother****er

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ok well I guess I'll bring cups too. What was the final time we agreed on? noon? or did we say later? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to dig through this thread.

dadams

Reaction score
too lazy to dig throught the thread its on the first page pat.... do you not remember adding that or to remember that that is where all the info for this meet is.... the rest of this thread is just pure shenanigans. but to ans ur question yea the time is noon

dadams

Reaction score
well update.... i dont kno if i will be able to make it.... there is a person *****ing at me about how hot its gonna be and its bad for my health and wat not blah blah blah.....

i say shade + plenty of liquid + sunblock = fine

Back