Official SLAMMED club

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
youll probably have to trim the rear bumper tab and probably roll the front fenders, which includes taking out the fender liners......but thats only if you want to go that low. you could go down to 1 finger gap, even no finger gap, and still be fine in the front. the camber from whatever drop you do do will help tuck in the top of the wheel a little, so it wont be sticking out slightly like they are now.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
no you werent. you were just taking turns too hard on your soft *** suspension and rubbing when your car would body roll onto the turned tires.

changaroo

Reaction score
I've explained the situation for which I cannot go low at the moment, I am shopping for wheels as we speak that will clear the fenders, should be good with +40 offset?

you do realize that most hondas camber in naturally when dropped right? and those wheels dont look like a very aggressive offset anyways, you'll be fine.

Fundillo

Reaction score
the definition of slammed...
3726456399_df918d0ca3.jpg

moleman

Reaction score
I've explained the situation for which I cannot go low at the moment, I am shopping for wheels as we speak that will clear the fenders, should be good with +40 offset?

ok my racinghart f24s are a pretty low offset and are 17" x 8" and when the camber is set to factory specs they sat out about an inch past the fender and when i dumped my car they tucked up into the fender fine after i rolled the fenders and i rolled daily on those wheels. so i will say again go low or go home

Back