ok GAY WORLD !

PROJECT H

Reaction score
lol no1 is tryin 2 hate, just statin thier opinions.

i say...either wait for ur supsension 2 finish, or drive CAREFULLY without ur license.

i personally never drove without a license ever, but i know a couple friends who still do, but most are grls. plus they look older than thier actual age. so just drive like a grandma until u get ur license back (if u choose to drive with a suspended license).

but i reccomend one of ur friends 2 drive u or walk lol. walkin is good for u anyway hehe.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Sakuradrops808B said:
DONT DRIVE WITHOUT LICENSE!
WE ARE NOT HATING YOU WE ARE JUST GIVING YOU GOOD ADVICES.
ITS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE> IF YOU ACTED LIKE A ADULT LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO ACT THEN YOU STILL PROBABLY HAVE YOUR EFFECTIVE SHINY DRIVER'S LICENSE LEGALLY IN YOUR WALLET BY NOW WHILE POSTING IN WWW.6THGENACCORD.COM

Here are some of the few penalties in different states.

"California – Misdemeanor and car can be impounded for 30 days or even forfeited
Florida – Misdemeanor
Illinois – Driving privileges and right to apply for license can be suspended or revoked
New York – Misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $500 and imprisonment for up to 30 days
Texas – Misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $200" -http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/driving-without-a-license.html

Just find another way of transportation man. Commuting will save you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to buy parts for your baby.

Last edited:

jccg5

Reaction score
Sakuradrops808B said:
Just find another way of transportation man. Commuting will save you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to buy parts for your baby.

jeezeee im just kidding on the hating part people...dang calm down...lol i know you guy are very good 6thgenaccord tuner..and i look up to you guy as a bro when is come to car...but i just found out that.....i only has 2 speeding ticket..and the third one.is a ******* signal......( I signal less then 100 feet ) ..he said that..signal less then 100 feet can really danger the car behind...and maybe an accident ...but i thought he pull me over for speeding.but i guess not...and the past few day...i have told my friend give me a ride to work..and skool..my baby is at home sleeping...and im saving money for tune up today...ONCE AGAINT...IM JUST KIDDING ON HATING PART OK...LOL...I KNOW YOU GUY ARE GOOD FRIEND...THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEST ADVICE..I REALLY APPRICIATED :)

du3ce

Reaction score
how exactly do u get a red license? dont u have to have 3 or more tickets in 6 months or something?

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
is kewl man again i agree with the fellows dont drive W/O license and thanks to your buddy for stepping up to get you where you need to go! Good Luck and June 20 is not that far off. Also make sure your Insurance is good too!! That will land you with a nice fine and suspended license too!!

jccg5

Reaction score
du3ce said:
how exactly do u get a red license? dont u have to have 3 or more tickets in 6 months or something?

no...in arizona or maybe im wrong..u can get suspended..for having 3 ticket in one year and a half and yea he help me..wasting his gas to pick me up on...his v8 ford....i really feel sorry for him so i help him out with gas...!!

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Bottom line,You shouldn't risk driving without a license unless absolutely necessary.
I know it's hard when you're used to driving everywhere. But think about the consequences if you're caught driving.

Last edited:

jccg5

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Bottom line,You shouldn't risk driving without a license unless absolutely necessary.
I know it's hard when you're used to driving everywhere. But think about the consequences if you're caught driving.

yea i take advices bro...so i ant driving with no license...!! he drive me...

Back