Omg Omg Omg My Rims Changed Colors.....

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
It first I was looking at it like wth this guy is crazy .. but now :seewhatyoudid: after seein the rims on the car i think it looks ok ... good job man ... what did you use so you wouldnt get the paint on the tires?

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
I used index cards works great and thnkz all for the great comments nd i was thinking i should do white calipers...watcha think Sketch???

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
White would be hard to keep white.

Plus I think go vols! When I see white and orange (UT football )

I vote black or Gunmetal

Last edited:

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
I was actually thinkin bout doin lime green but idk man lol this might take a while in the mean time im in process of trying to fix my back bumper....nd i see ur doincvery well keep it up man its all biut patients nd motivation bro

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
not bad.. if u get all the black pieces painted, it would look much better... 3 colors looks a bit crowded, but 2 colors would look sweet

turbo_911

Reaction score
Ah, yes, those did look bigger than business cards.

I'm thinking about throwing some paint on the S2K wheels, no idea what colour though.

The car is silver, so, leaving the wheels as is, wouldn't be a bad thing.

With silver car I think white rims would match. You should try it :)

I used index cards works great and thnkz all for the great comments nd i was thinking i should do white calipers...watcha think Sketch???

NO dont do white. I've had a white car with white rims and I had to clean my rims all the time to keep em white. I painted my calipers black and they looked awesome and I know calipers get dirtier faster than rims so your white calipers will be black lol. Do black, trust me you won't regret it...

Accord_99

Reaction score
hey, liked the pictures, i saw that in one of the pictures your turn signal was red, is that legal?

Back