opinion on front lip

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
18x8.5 +9 front / 18x11 +27 rear. Fenders are rolled and pulled, sad part is no more fender body lines. I should of radius the fenders.

Geewiz

Reaction score
I like how more people are asking about the wheels lol. But I like the lip and have one too for 01-02 coupe bumper going on my sedan. Did you drill the screw on yours on the backs of the corners of the bumper where I have clamps in this picture?
IMG_20110605_132502.jpg

For the fog light slots on the 01-02 coupe bumper I like how the slots on the lip line up.

IMG_20110605_132441.jpg

Looks good on a sedan bumper too! It's cheap, but still urethane, win-win.

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
Yes I did screw it on the sides. The cheap poly material I did not like because if you ever had a name brand like back in day xenon, wingswest, kaminari, etc. Their poly-urethane was thicker and did not crack nor chip paint as easy.

Terrible, tell me more on your opinion side.

Reason I ask for opinions is some ebay company wants to remake this lip.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Reason I ask for opinions is some ebay company wants to remake this lip.

Tell them to remove those three indents below the openings, and get rid of some of the other lines (like at the corners) to make this lip look cleaner. Make it echo the bumper a little more, and it could look pretty good.

More photos of the Black Widow deck spoiler. Haven't seen it on a sedan before.

slowrider87

Reaction score
Tell them to remove those three indents below the openings, and get rid of some of the other lines (like at the corners) to make this lip look cleaner.

x2. i own this lip. and those are my only problems with it. although now am getting annoyed that it's popping up more and more frequently.

Back