painted my front lip (small write up with lots of pics....56k no)

indowanksta88

Reaction score
Thats some nice painting there, at least your look fitted while mine is curved up in the middle. LOL I bet you bought the lip at the same place I did in SJ.

haha did u get it from this shop across from the coca cola factory? i payed $90 and they help me cut it to make it fit. mine is also curved up in teh middle man, it pisses me off lol, i wanna figure out how to fix it cuz it is bothering me

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
I don't know where they are station now, when I went there they are preparing to move to a new spot in San Jose from Milpitas. I forgot the name of thier shop, but at least yours looks way better than mine at the moment. Mine bends up ridiculously in them middle, but mine didn't crack yet. I should have cutted the the lip instead of cutting the fog light plastic holes, I'll try to post a pic of my lip for ya to see.

Last edited:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Looks great interms of match. I really only like the "mugen' lips on 01-02 coupes because of the bumper design but you did everything proper. I need to buy a new lip now. Mine is all cracked and ****ty.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
thanks guys, and yea talontsiawd, i kinda wanted to do a 01-02 bumper swap but then i wouldnt be able to stand teh gap between teh hood and the gap between the fenders and then if i have to buy everything to match it for a perfect fit and then get everything painted, it is just going to cost me more money, so i just said **** it and i got the 98-00 front lip and custom fit it to the 01 bumper

Back