Painted stock mudflaps

Kyler

Reaction score
I posted a few days ago in the "What did you do to your accord today..." thread about painting some various things, and SykVSyx said this,

Gotta love when people appreciate something different......

@Kyler, props for switching it up.

Would like to see full car pics with the mud flaps on.

You went the Subie route with different colour mud flaps, I actually like the idea, and it looks good against the white.

Hopefully you have some other blue accents that will stand out and compliment the mud flaps.

So I figured I'd show some pictures for it. The small project was super easy and did not consume much time at all.

I love Dupicolor<3

agginline86

Reaction score
suggestions:

1. Lose the front window decal
2. headlights....
3. front bumper fitment is awful, is that aftermarket?
4. lower

Kyler

Reaction score
suggestions:

1. Lose the front window decal
2. headlights....
3. front bumper fitment is awful, is that aftermarket?
4. lower

Yea I know I need to do something about the decal haha.
and I love my halo's, what's wrong with them? About the bumper, I wrecked my car awhile back and the shop that fixed it put it on, highly doubt it's stock. Either way I'd fix it my self but I'm not sure if it would look any better if I did. I do however plan on lowering soon.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Those headlights can't have very good output.

You should really consider looking in to a retro, either doing it yourself, buying a used setup, or having someone do it for you.

I would recommend you even check out a ride that has a retro done, if there is anyone near you, so you can see the difference for yourself.

Kyler

Reaction score
Those headlights can't have very good output.

You should really consider looking in to a retro, either doing it yourself, buying a used setup, or having someone do it for you.

I would recommend you even check out a ride that has a retro done, if there is anyone near you, so you can see the difference for yourself.

They have awful output, personally I belive the looks make up for it. Also, this accord isn't my everyday car so the output doesn't really bother me. As far as the retro's go, I'm new to the honda game so I honesty have no clue what they are.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
You should paint your center caps the same color! It looks pretty good, and I dig your style and your ride! Are you sure you have horrible output with your headlights, and have you bothered adjusting them yet? I adjusted mine and the output looks really good!

Kyler

Reaction score
You should paint your center caps the same color! It looks pretty good, and I dig your style and your ride! Are you sure you have horrible output with your headlights, and have you bothered adjusting them yet? I adjusted mine and the output looks really good!

I appreciate the input, I thought about painting the center caps, should the "H" stay black? The halo's have 6k's HIDS and it seems that they point straight down LOL, and if I try to adjust I may break them and I can't afford a new pair.
Are your halo's CCFL, LED, or Xenon? I'd love to see a picture.

I just did my retro for around $100

Picture please :p

Last edited:
Back