Painted stock mudflaps

Kyler

Reaction score
I appreciate the input, I thought about painting the center caps, should the "H" stay black? The halo's have 6k's HIDS and it seems that they point straight down LOL, and if I try to adjust I may break them and I can't afford a new pair.
Are your halo's CCFL, LED, or Xenon? I'd love to see a picture.

I just did my retro for around $100

Picture please :p

agginline86

Reaction score
picture.php

Last edited:

danmccormick87

Reaction score
I've got the Anzo Black headlights with CCFLs in them. To adjust mine, all you have to do is use a socket wrench on the back of each projector and turn them up or down. Mine are 4300K, although I'm thinking about changing bulbs to a different brand. I don't have a picture of output but I'll try to take one tonight. Here is what they look like though.

During the day, headlights on

During the day, headlights off, CCFL wired into stereo to act as Daytime Running Lights

Kyler

Reaction score
I've got the Anzo Black headlights with CCFLs in them. To adjust mine, all you have to do is use a socket wrench on the back of each projector and turn them up or down. Mine are 4300K, although I'm thinking about changing bulbs to a different brand. I don't have a picture of output but I'll try to take one tonight. Here is what they look like though.

During the day, headlights on

During the day, headlights off, CCFL wired into stereo to act as Daytime Running Lights

Yours are very similar to mine, your car looks amazing haha. I'll try adjusting mine when it gets dark tonight

Back