FS: Part out!! ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ47

Reaction score
let the man sell his parts dang....why would he need to invest more time "posting" when he's gonna sell is 6GA and would have no need to be on the forum anyway....stop gettin butthurt over this when he's trying to help everyone out including YOU, you act like you always obey whatever rules are in place no matter where you go...the man is trying to capitalize (capitalistic society/gov.) on what he's done and give it too you as well no need to RAT people out and theres no need to RAT out this man when he wont even be on the forum after he sells his car.....you're tryin to stop somethin thats gonna stop itself.........more work for you i guess kinda #DUMB if ya ask me

Garcia61904

Reaction score
let the man sell his parts dang....why would he need to invest more time "posting" when he's gonna sell is 6GA and would have no need to be on the forum anyway....stop gettin butthurt over this when he's trying to help everyone out including YOU, you act like you always obey whatever rules are in place no matter where you go...the man is trying to capitalize (capitalistic society/gov.) on what he's done and give it too you as well no need to RAT people out and theres no need to RAT out this man when he wont even be on the forum after he sells his car.....you're tryin to stop somethin thats gonna stop itself.........more work for you i guess kinda #DUMB if ya ask me

:beer: Well said!! thanks man and that's exactly what I was trying to explain..

HiGh ImPoRtS

Reaction score
how much is ot to ship that bra to 07202 im very interested pm me number before they lock ur thread like they did to mine lol

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Let it go, the rules are in place for a reason. CG6 is not harassing anyone, he was civil and stated the facts. If anything, your post is unnecessary.

We can appreciate that, but stick around and get to know the site and the members, and in no time you'll have enough posts to sell, as well as interested buyers who will not hesitate to buy from you.

Mods cannot monitor every thread all the time, members are asked to report threads to them so they can act appropriately. And CG6 informing the seller of why he cannot sell instead of just posting the word "lock" was at least informative and constructive.

Thank you RedRyder. Glad to see there is somebody who understands.

I also haven't reported the thread. I was just informing the OP of the rule he has broken.

Garcia61904

Reaction score
interested in visors and fogs shipped to 94501?

I have to see but honestly I think the visors are going to raise the shipping cost but when I go to the post office I'll check..

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score

This is coming from a member with 1 post?

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back