password jdm dry carbon fiber intake (whale penis)

2eyecandy15

Reaction score

nyknick1015

Reaction score
no cuz none of them will fit the f23 bay... to many things come in the way... the... the strut tower will come to close since the engine sits to far back one... even if u use a more narrower one... the battery gets in the way unless you move it over closer to the corner OR relocate it somewhere else

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^agreed...I bought an APC civic/intregra SRI at wallmart 5 years ago on sale for 20$ but it didnt fit,the filter hit the strut tower and couldnt close the hood.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
you have a strut tower.4 as a matter of fact...but you dont have an upper strut bar is what your trying to say..lol
I would suggest buying a cheap one to see..rather than spending big bucks on one of those...the battery out of the way might help a little.

2eyecandy15

Reaction score
your right i was thinkin of the upper one and i didnt see how the filter would touch that but i understand now,thanks:thumbup: ..do you know any other brands that would be cheaper?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
why not buy one that fits our cars? i wouldn't spend 200$ or w.e on an intake that yeilds 5hp and sounds cool and prolly wont fit. when you can spend $30/60 on an ebay one for the same thing.ha

2eyecandy15

Reaction score
yea thats tru but its a look i would like to have in my bay and if im gonna buy something ill buy the one that im more satisfied with and have more interest in, even if its more pricey

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
well try to find a friend and borrow there intake to see if it will fit..or spend 30/40 bucks on an civic or w.e model your looking at to see if itl fit.but remember the password JDM one is very thick/wide.ha :ohyou:

Back