Pentax Shooters

tnguyen600

Reaction score
Hey, on POTN theres a guy, Daniel W. selling his pentax gear. So if you guys want something from his list, create an account and go buy it!

Here's his listing...

If you'd like to make an offer on the entire lot, I'm all ears.
More pictures here

Pentax K10D - $300 OBO
I've had this for a little over a year now but am moving to Canon. The body was used for about 4 months as a day to day PJ camera and sort of reflects that, there are a few minor scratches on the LCD (nothing that bothers me) and a small chip in the body that does not effect weather sealing. The white marks are from the gaffer's tape covering the logos, I'll clean that up before shipping. Includes a semi-functioning battery grip (Pentax genuine but not 100% working), 4 batteries, and charger. Add an 18-55 for $70.

Pentax *istDL - $160 OBO
My first DSL that incredibly lightweight and I've had it running on a pair of CR2 batteries since June! It's pretty close to a D40, a few small scratches on the LCD but it works great! Add an 18-55 for $70.

Pentax K1000 $70 OBO
The classic, no battery for the light meter but everything works well (tested the meter with a battery, not included but can vouch that it's accurate.)

Pentax ZX-M $80
1 body in good operating condition, and 1 with disfunctional shutter that I'll throw in for parts at no charge. Great automated body that works with all K-mount lenses.

Tokina 70-210/4-5.6A - $40
Great compact 210mm, haven't had much time to use it much but it looks very clean and the A mode is good.

Pentax A 50/2 $45
One of my favorite primes, great bokeh and very lightweight! Love it! (Will take $80 for both copes of this lens, have two of them)

Pentax M 50/1.7 - $60
Great condition, pics on request.

Pentax A 80-200/4.7-5.6 $30
A nice lightweight telephoto, mostly plastic construction but very light and compact.

Promaster AF 80-210/4.5-5.6 $60
Lightweight AF telephoto, Promaster rebadged version of a Tamron lens (as it shows in EXIF), operates like an FA-type lens. Includes specific hood. Clean Glass.

Tokina 80-210/2.8 M $230
Fast glass at an affordable price! Includes tripod mount, original hood, original case, and caps. Barely noticeable blemishes on the exterior, works like a champ!

Pentax M135/3.5 $50
A very sharp lightweight tele that's great for tight headshots or outdoor sports, mugh lighter than the 2.8. The glass is in great condition with a few blemishes on the exterior that do not effect performance whatsoever.

Sears 135/2.8 $20
This lens is nice for the price, but does NOT stop down anymore. Lightweight, on a digital body is about a 200mm equiv.,

Pentax M135/2.5 (Non Takumar version) $80
A very sweet lens, love the bokeh on it and feels very solid. There is a dent in the filter ring that doesn't effect performance. One of my favorite headshot lenses on both digital and film. Found it at a pawn shop and there is some kind of number and identification scratched into the body. Signs of non-spreading fungus, images still sharp (can provide examples on request)

Takumar 135/2.5- $90
In great condition, no pictures but can get some if you need them.

Sigma Mini-Wide 28/2.8 Macro - $50
Cool little wide angle that focuses down pretty close, appearance is a 9 out of 10 and works like a dream.

www.photography-on-the.net/forum

You have to create a account to view the for sale and glamor and nude section =]

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i think im the only one here :tumbleweed:

next on my list is trying to find a K mount sears 135/2.8 Model 202 with macro modes. 2 of the 4 modes create almost a "soft focus" effect which would be very nice...

dynasty

Reaction score
too bad the gear is for a Pentax. if it was Canon mount, i would buy that Sigma 28mm

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
pretty sure im the only one...unless i forgot about someone.

well somewhat unlikely that id meet someone here who uses pentax and i forgot :lawl:

tnguyen600

Reaction score
hahah yea true. Shiet, I just looked at the dslr club list and you ARE the only pentax shooter lol congrats.

dynasty

Reaction score
pretty sure im the only one...unless i forgot about someone.

well somewhat unlikely that id meet someone here who uses pentax and i forgot :lawl:

congrats to be the odd one. haha :whip_001:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
:lawl:

i just use what i like and what works for me...including a $3 film PnS :lawl:

plus pentax is an affordable brand to buy into which is one of their mantras...good results without paying a lot...

Back