phi1542's 1999 Coupe EX-L V6 [Retired]

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 1999 Accord Coupe EX V6 (56k)

Thanks guys means a lot. That's the plan haha I saw another coupe v6 with black leather interior today for sale in my area for $1200. Clean title. All it needs is body work and paint. I would just get something dirt cheap and J32 swap it lol So there is light at the end of the tunnel :) I just have to see how much money I get off of it and see how much money I have to work with. Varnell how much money did you get from it if you don't mind me asking. I just want to see the ball park of what I would get if mine were totaled.

A little over three grand, I believe.

phi1542

Reaction score

A little over three grand, I believe.
Ok cool i could work with that. I've been talking to my friend that's been building cars for years. Leaning towards getting a 4cyl 5 speed. Make it fast haha but I'll see what happens next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Nooooo.... Don't tell me this... Don't like to hear the details on bad news too much, so idk how big the impact of the collision, but I believe your car was really meant to protect you, and she served her life to fulfill that.

Glad you were safe, and best of luck to whatever the choice you'll make, man. But it'll be cool if you can stay in the 6gen game, and possibly inherit her parts for your possible 6gen(s) to consider hunting it down!

phi1542

Reaction score

Nooooo.... Don't tell me this... Don't like to hear the details on bad news too much, so idk how big the impact of the collision, but I believe your car was really meant to protect you, and she served her life to fulfill that.

Glad you were safe, and best of luck to whatever the choice you'll make, man. But it'll be cool if you can stay in the 6gen game, and possibly inherit her parts for your possible 6gen(s) to consider hunting it down!
Yes very devastating :( the guy just came by this morning to take pictures and appraise the damages. He said paper work will be filed within 48 hours then he doesn't know how long from there until I hear back if it's totaled or not and how much money I'm gonna get. Depending what happens I will see what options I have and how much money I have to work with haha if it's totaled I really want to get another couple but 4cyl 5 speed. I want to build a G series 6th gen. Don't see many :lawl: i raced some beat up car today and it was manual. My 4 speed auto got smoked lol looking to go 300+ hp and boost. Not sure what other route to go. Any other cool cars to get within 2005 range besides rsx? I really don't wanna leave the 6th gen game. Really love this chasis

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Ugh sorry to hear this, you were building your coupe back up nicely. Best of luck with whatever happens!

Remember to keep racing for the track. :)

phi1542

Reaction score

Ugh sorry to hear this, you were building your coupe back up nicely. Best of luck with whatever happens!

Remember to keep racing for the track. :)
Thanks! And I know haha I don't normally dont race since it will result in failure 99% of the time but I had one of those F IT moments hahaha don't you hate it when people just pull up next to you and start revving in neutral trying to race and wont leave? I got an auto bro leave me alone haha like dont drive next to me youre not my friend LOL if I end up going G series boosted i'll keep it on the track for sure. Too much bad luck on me. All these accidents in such a short span of time. I've been driving for a few years now and it wasnt till about half a year ago maybe little longer that all these accidents happened to me.

Damn I also have all the stuff for my RL bbk and already sent calipers to the powder coating shop.... Even got the custom brackets..... With this I'm really leaning towards another 6GA cuz I have so many parts and I just love this car sigh pie

Last edited:

spacemonkee23

Reaction score

SUCKS! sorry about your 6GA. It was looking so good too. Devastating is putting it lightly.
Glad you are okay. Good luck on your future build.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Yes very devastating :( the guy just came by this morning to take pictures and appraise the damages. He said paper work will be filed within 48 hours then he doesn't know how long from there until I hear back if it's totaled or not and how much money I'm gonna get. Depending what happens I will see what options I have and how much money I have to work with haha if it's totaled I really want to get another couple but 4cyl 5 speed. I want to build a G series 6th gen. Don't see many :lawl: i raced some beat up car today and it was manual. My 4 speed auto got smoked lol looking to go 300+ hp and boost. Not sure what other route to go. Any other cool cars to get within 2005 range besides rsx? I really don't wanna leave the 6th gen game. Really love this chasis

Oh, my bad. I somehow thought that the car was already totaled. But like I said, best of luck with you, Derek. Hope everything's gonna process smooth. Oh, forget about RSX. I'd be happy to see you in the game, rocking with the G'ed up 6gen haha!

phi1542

Reaction score

Oh, my bad. I somehow thought that the car was already totaled. But like I said, best of luck with you, Derek. Hope everything's gonna process smooth. Oh, forget about RSX. I'd be happy to see you in the game, rocking with the G'ed up 6gen haha!

All good! Thanks! That's what I'm hopping for :) Does anyone here even have a G series? Just curious. It would be awesome to be the first haha

Back