Photography Shoutbox

finch13

Reaction score
Sooooo..... there's a 430EX flash for sale at the local Ritz for $179 BNIB.... 40% off or so.... jump on it?

I just took some of my frist action shots at my brothers baseball game tonight... pleased with the results. Only problem was I had to shoot into the sun to get shots of him so the sky is blown to ****.

xluben

Reaction score
I need a flash.

Let's see those baseball pics!

You should let me know the next time you have something interesting to shoot :thumbsup:

finch13

Reaction score
I need a flash.

Let's see those baseball pics!

You should let me know the next time you have something interesting to shoot :thumbsup:

Go pick up the 430EX.... probably not as nice as the 530, but I think it's E-TTL and $179 at the Ritz/Proex off county C in roseville by the mall.

I'll post the pics tomorrow... going through the pics right now. just need to resize and upload them at work tomorrow... its amazing how once you flip on the hi speed burst you end up with 600 photos.

I will definitely let you know.... it was just a lame baseball game with the fam and I happened to have the camera... but I will be searching for some events to go too... I would really like to hit up a car show, but MN fails at that until back to the fifties.

Back