Photoshoot : Twin Turbo Mustang Cobra slammed on Enkeis

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
sick. homie needs a new steering wheel though, that one has the forditis :lawl:

i need a fish and a rig. ugh. next things i get i swear, haha.​

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
^You're really not supposed to post in this thread again until you have come with the requested info of the numbers on this car............

:darryl:

I'm going to make a guess and say around 900hp/850tq on 93.

Id say your about right.

I dislike those wheels. I think he should have went for some powdercoated black saleen wheels, that would have looked sweet as hell. also he needs a new steering wheel!

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
i always wanted that generation of mustang GT

when i was shopping for cars it was between the mustang and the accord

god did i hate the mustang interior :/

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Ford didn't change much from the previous gen to this gen when it came to the dash. Which is a shame because that interior is plagued with cheap plastic panels and subpar fit & finish. Those panels creak and groan like the ones in my 94 Taurus did when going over bumps or from road vibrations, lol.

Luckily with this guy's car, I doubt he can hear any of that given the noise it makes.

Raymond

Reaction score
640hp / 690tq at the wheels

According to the last time he mentioned it on our forums. I tried texting him but he hasn't answered back, we'll see. Whatever numbers it makes, car's fast as hell.

cfox28

Reaction score
Very nice pictures! I can see the points made on the wheels, but not a deal breaker for me. One thing that i didn't like was the front. Idk everything looked clean, but when i saw the front end it didn't look as clean. I'm imagining since there has been 3 pages of comments and this hasn't showed up i'll be grilled for this, but its just my opinion

Back