Picked new Poly Mugen Front Lip

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I might pick one up as a daily and put on my other lip for meets or shows. ;)

lwlba

Reaction score
heck when the coupe ones come out, i'm sold as well

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Anyone know of an update about the couple polyurethane front lip yet? I'm going to contact BaysonR sometime this week and see where they are at with that.

pattywak

Reaction score
Damn. I didn't know they were going to have one out for the coupes soon...I just ordered one for the 98-00 sedans and planned on modifying it. : (

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
This is the email I sent alan yuu from baysonR

(I was wondering if you all were still working on a polyurethane front lip for the 98 to 02 honda accord coupe (2dr)? I have recently destroyed my ABS front lip and I was looking for a new one but made out of polyurethane. On your site I only see the mugen style front lip and not the type R lip? And I think the coupe lip is made for the 98 to 00 coupe front bumper and not for the 01 to 02 coupe front bumper since they are a little different. I am looking idealy for a 01 to 02 coupe front lip preferably made out of polyurethane and not ABS. But if you all don't have one made for production yet I would be willing to buy another ABS 01 to 02 accord coupe front lip if you have any made specificly for a 01 to 02 coupe front bumper. Sorry if this doesn't really make sense. It seems almost impossible to find a front lip made for my bumper 02 since most people make them only for the 98 to 00 accord coupe front bumper. Just let me know any info you have about anything please. I'm looking to buy ASAP. Even if its just a test model front lip.)

His response was the 01 02 specific polyurethane coupe front lip should be finalized in a month woohoo.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Oh, so no poly lip for the 98-00 coupe?

Should be for both. The only reason I specified a lip for 01 to 02 is because those front lips are very hard to find. Sounded like he was going to make the poly lip for the 98 to 00 first. But if that's the case then ill just get one and modify to to fit my 02.

The good news is they are in the works and should in production soon.

Back