(pics added) Whelp , i purchased my j35 today

juicebox00

Reaction score
Re: Whelp , i perchased my j35 today

Yo u need to go on v6p.net u don't know what u have either. In order to drop that thing in u need a j32a2 also, a cl type s 6spd, not a Tl they only made 5spd autos for those. The tranny alone will cost around $1400! Wiring harness $500, j32a2 $500. Right there u just bought Ur car. Not to mention Ur dropping it in a 4cyl. Sell the j35 or buy a v6 accord and start saving up. Better yet buy an actual cl type s with how much this is going to cost you.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

I mean id never do it, but if people can swap j32s into shitvics you can do this

Its just gonna be over 5 grand in parts and labor, plus the emotional turmoil youll be going through when your half way through and realize how much of a mistake youre making :lawl:

Ill be followong this closely, and i hope your job pays well and has security

i don't know where you got the idea of this costing 5G's from.... i mean maybe if you pay MSRP for everything.. but then you should be more worried about getting out of the house and meeting people. lol. There are deals everywhere, just need to look

one of the hardest and most important part you will need is richie's harness from V6p. Make sure you get that before going forward with ANYTHING else. Then probably a KFrame etc....

first person whom actually mentioned that he should swap his K frame. :thumbsup: lol

just talked to a guy who will help me do though swap. he said hell do labor for $300. theres also a guy in town who has a cl type s 6spd for $500. man do i love my hookup at Tru Motorsports lol

this is the right way to do the swap, hook-ups ftw.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

Not sure why people assume a J will swap into a 4cyl chasis without a KFrame..... The guy need to get richie's harness first and foremost. All the other parts can be sourced from different junk yards, but that damn harness.....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I got mine without delay. But I did not need it shipped to me.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

before I went to matching CLS ECU, 6spd, J32 route, It was a challenge getting the harness from richie.... but things may have changed. I remembered his earlier versions were absolutely horrible. It must have gotten better over the years.

juicebox00

Reaction score

the 03 CL-s 6spd ECUs and harnesses have been popping up on carparts a lot recently and for cheap. probably the route i'm going instead of richies harness if i can manage. Need the motor to be complete first and foremost though. lol

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Took like 2 months to get Richie's harness. The only thing I did not like about the harness was the on some of the connectors, the wires needed to be soldered into the connector and the pro fab shop I used would not do that because they considered it "half assed", which they hold records with their cars so I understand.

I regret not switching the motor out also when I swapped the tranny.

Accordman722

Reaction score

So what's so special about that harness from richie ? And how much ?

Accordman722

Reaction score

Hey , can you guys post up links of any info you have on this swap? thanks it would be greatly appreciated!

Back