Pioneer DVD Radio

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
I am getting ready to purchase this DVD Radio and I really want it. I am wondering if anyone has installed anything similar to this or this exact model and has a picture of it so I can see what it looks like IN YOUR CAR and tell me how hard of an install was it. Crutchfield gives you all you need for an install and I think I may be able to tackle it myself. So let me know and thanks ahead of time!
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130AVHP43/Pioneer-AVH-P4300DVD.html

Last edited:

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
I just saw on on the columbus ohio craigslist, idk if it was this exact one or not, but i noticed it had funky outputs on the back...i didnt even see any rca ones for subs...

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ele/2437214908.html

it comes with the connector/adapter for the RCA's so you can use 2 amps if you want. And to the OP that double din has a 7 inch screen so its gonna look REAL good in your dashboard/bezel.

Last edited:

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Crutchfield is a great place for product info but not for the best price. I saw this unit for $365 on Ebay. Just an FYI

Unit looks good btw.

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Crutchfield is a great place for product info but not for the best price. I saw this unit for $365 on Ebay. Just an FYI

Unit looks good btw.

Exactly what i was gonna say, you'll save yourself over 100 bucks. Shipping might be a bit slower but its worth the savings.

Last edited:

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
But my bug is that on eBay it doesn't have any of the mounting equipment, wiring harness or detailed instructions on the unit. On crutchfield they give you all that. I'm gonna look into it. But I'm curious to see what it looks like in an accord!

eggs

Reaction score
I have the older version of that radio I'll take a pic of it tomorrow for you

02accordcoupe

Reaction score
So any pictures of something similar installed in an accord? I am in costa rica at the moment and when I get back I plan on ordering it.

ActNow

Reaction score
The frame of the player looks about the same size.

29v1fer.jpg

Back