Please use Search Feature Registration email?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i think a 10-20 post restriction b4 they can create a thread is fine... no need for a separate forum IMO

iHazSnail

Reaction score
what is this feature "search" you people speak of!!! :ugh:

Mojeans69

Reaction score
the post restriction sounds like a good idea....cut down on these worthless threads that are slowing the site down, and making it hard for me to post from my phone.

SmrPants44

Reaction score
I don't really understand the point of the sub forum. If you think about it logically, youre creating a sub forum for new members to ask questions that none of you "senior" members want to deal with. So whats stopping this sub forum from becoming a black hole of unanswered questions cause nobody with real answers cares to read through it? In order to keep the sub forum from becoming a
Noob: "question"
senior: "search idiot"
black hole it would take people reading through it and answering, which is what you all are trying to avoid in the first place.

I honestly just see it as turning out to be a place where nobody gets anywhere and it ending up keeping new members away from the forum.

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
wen i was noob, i used the search feature, but still have questions about things and still didnt understand stuff i read... so i started a thread so i can get help with my question and i think some1 end up locking my thread and still told me to search... i think it was this site but im not sure though

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
But what if you get a noob who has a legimit question about something that wasn't covered here or doesn't come up by using the search feature?
It's possible because I've done it on other boards.

wen i was noob, i used the search feature, but still have questions about things and still didnt understand stuff i read... so i started a thread so i can get help with my question and i think some1 end up locking my thread and still told me to search..

Back