Poll Vote For Location For East Coast Meet

Where should we host our 6thgenaccord.com Eastern meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
not voting yet because its a bit soon for me to make up my mind. I'm gonna have to think about it for a few days

angelplus

Reaction score
Alright, sounds good.. I'm sure a lot of the other members feel the same way..

Jeffro

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Alright, sounds good.. I'm sure a lot of the other members feel the same way..

Kind of a pathetic vote so far... Even if you go to the most popular, you'll be holding your breath for 4 to show up? Hopefully some people are holding back voting like Wildman or something...

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Kind of a pathetic vote so far... Even if you go to the most popular, you'll be holding your breath for 4 to show up? Hopefully some people are holding back voting like Wildman or something...

It doesn't matter if they vote or not that decides if they're actually going to show up or not. We have 8 months to plan and advertise so I'm sure we'll get plenty of people to show up.

talonted1990

Reaction score
Wildman said:
not voting yet because its a bit soon for me to make up my mind. I'm gonna have to think about it for a few days

I hope the meet is not too far so maybe we can meet up and roll to the meet together along with anybody else from this area that wants to go.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
talonted1990 said:
I hope the meet is not too far so maybe we can meet up and roll to the meet together along with anybody else from this area that wants to go.

Yeah it would be sweet if the NC/TN people (I think I'm the only one from southern VA, but maybe not) all met up and caravaned up.

How far is MD from NYC area?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I think all of those would be like a 8-10 hour drive for me...if not more :( but this meet isn't for Southeast people so i won't complain :D

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i vote for los angeles..... :D

uhh, wait now, uuhh.. i think i have the wrong thread :p

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Wildman said:
Yeah it would be sweet if the NC/TN people (I think I'm the only one from southern VA, but maybe not) all met up and caravaned up.

How far is MD from NYC area?

From NYC to MD/VA is just under 4hrs with out traffic but I've made it in under 3.5hrs before.

blacknight said:
I voted for someplave in md/va/dc

Hell, let's meet at the white house

If you come down I'll have a nice hotel room for you right in the Heart of Georgetown at no charge just for being a sport last time :) If anyone else needs to spend the night before driving back I could get another room for if needed that's if yall don't want to drive back that night we have time to plan this.

Back