Post Pics of Aftermarket Tail Lights

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Does anyone make LED tails for the 01-02 Sedan?

No...............:coffee:

Ok.....I lied................:coffee:

n9161022ky8.jpg

And to answer your second question that could have been posted in the same post as this question.................No.

The inner pieces of the 98-00 are longer than the 01-02.

Kyleelder

Reaction score
The 01-02 tails have the backup lights on the bottom.....:coffee:
And yea I made 2 posts, 6 hours in between. big deal.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The 01-02 tails have the backup lights on the bottom.....:coffee:
And yea I made 2 posts, 6 hours in between. big deal.

Young Grasshopper.......the LED versions, have the reverse lights at the top regardless......but because you searched, you already knew that, along with your question about the 98-00 and 01-02 inner pieces.....but I guess I must have 98-00 LED tails on my 02 sedan......................

:coffee:

Kyleelder

Reaction score
I did search.as always and found a handful of threads containing no relevant info.That is why I asked. And when your being sarcastic how am I to know what year your "torneo" is?Maybe they have different taillights too....

Why do so many people on this forum just want to cause problems instead of helping each other out? Isn't that the whole point of the forum?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I did search.as always and found a handful of threads containing no relevant info.That is why I asked. And when your being sarcastic how am I to know what year your "torneo" is?Maybe they have different taillights too....

Why do so many people on this forum just want to cause problems instead of helping each other out? Isn't that the whole point of the forum?

Don't be so sensitive.

Now, just so that my sarcasm doesn't get in the way of the useful info:

98-00 Stock Tails - Inner pieces are longer/not interchangeable with 01-02 inner pieces

01-02 Stock Tails - Inner pieces are shorter/not interchangeable with 98-00 inner pieces

98-00 LED Tails - same as above stock tail lights

01-02 LED Tails - Reverse/indicator same appearance as 98-00 tails.

I'm not sure why Depo did that, I think it was stupid, but that's just me.

Max

Reaction score
It is true, that some of the members on this forum go on unnecessary bash fests, stray from the subject of the thread, and waste everyone's time.

But I guess I didn't know that the 98-00 tails didn't fit the 01-02 so now I'm bummed. I'll have to DIY LED tails for my 02 Sedan.

Max

Reaction score
Awesome could you post pix when you get them? They look like DEP so I might trust the quality but it would be nice to see it on a 01-02 thanks for the link

xx24xx

Reaction score
I'm gonna open this threat from the dead so I don't have to open a new one. I specifically want red/clear DEPO taillights, non-LED, and can't find them anywhere. I've been searching for the past 5 hours. Can I haz help please? :(

I currently have non DEPO LED tails and they suck. They hold so much water it is crazy...and fog up. I'm not kidding when I say they don't have any rubber seal. After I wash my car and lift the trunk to dry it literally pours down into the trunk. One of the LEDs already burned out on me from factory. They told me I had to ship the whole kit back to them to fix it. I already paid out the butt in shipping fees, paid someone to install them and then they wanted me to spend another $80 to ship them back...no thanks. My left lamp also flickers from an electrical problem. I can't blame it though cuz I have a powerful shaking machine in my trunk lol.

Back