Posts pics of drop****LIMIT 2 Pics****

cdubb77

Reaction score
da mayor has the same problem I have with my neuspeed springs which U guys know I've complained about many times. :rolleyes: The back IS lower than the front. You've seen mine up close BN. You know the deal.

I notice the rear being lower with the stocks back on. Not so much with the 17's.

pa1505630sl.jpg

pa2905671tj.jpg

pa2905653st.jpg

pa2905639xp.jpg

Hush

Reaction score
anyone have teins?? or rode in an accord with teins on?? i want to know how the ride is.

da mayor

Reaction score
tein's obviously ride excellent but they are pricey.

i'm thinking of getting the cheap OBX coilovers and taking out my neuspeeds just so i can sit lower. i don't want to spend a lot of $$ just for coilovers on my accord.

i got the neuspeed race b/c 2.2" of a drop is supposed to sit low-- i'm very unhappy with the "drop"

Hush

Reaction score
well i was going with tein's just springs either S or H techs. i still can't make up my mind. H is safe but its only 1.5 and most people go 2in's so that would be the S. the only thing i'm really worried about is the camber and tire wear. if i can find out how the camber will be i'd go for S techs asap, but all my friends only went for a safe drop so 1.5. the only person that i know has S techs is my friend that has an RSX type S and that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO low. it came go up or down drive ways with out coming at all kinds of angles. i hate it when i ride with him cuz it takes forever. like i looks great with a 2in drop but i don't want to deal with all this crap about taking everything at angles. lol i guess i just answered my own question, and i'm going with H techs.

99VtecAccord

Reaction score
EliteStyles6th said:
does nebody have a pic wit a 2" drop on 19's. i was told it can be done, ? or nebody have info on it?

Here you go.. I'm dropped on Sportline w/tokico Blue.. with 19" wheels

bnw16.jpg

bnw5.jpg

***Edited by BN***
2 pics only
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

squeeks

Reaction score
2n9pp.jpg

heh

PS LOWERING COIL OVERS

comes with adjustable height and camber too.

jdmgear

Reaction score
Here you go.. I'm dropped on Sportline w/tokico Blue.. with 19" wheels
How do you like the tokico blues with the sportlines? Would of you bought the illuminas if you had the chance?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
squeeks said:
2n9pp.jpg

heh

PS LOWERING COIL OVERS

comes with adjustable height and camber too.
in other words, PS coilovers=photoshop. shoulda put some PS 18's on it while youre on the comp. maybe some PS projector headlights. the PS lip kit would be hard to see cause of the shadows on the car, but the PS carbon fiber hood and mirrors would be the sh!t. btw, it looks like you have white underbodys on, and the back rim looks like you hit a rr track at 120. this is the only way were ever going to see a 6th gen that low.

Back