power lock acting up

Neight

Reaction score
I thought my lock stopped working and i just found out it works half the time, sometimes the stupid thing gets stuck and I am blaming that stupid lock because a few months ago someone got into my car and took a buncha stuff and it was probally becasue that stupid lock did not work properly! anyone have a problem with a sticky lock? One that works only half the time?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i do, which one is yours? i think mines fine now tho. but which one of yours does it? mine used to be the rear passenger side door (i have a sedan).

Neight

Reaction score
mine is also the rear passenger door (right side) how did you fix it? niw everytime i leave the car i check all my locks.

671CG5

Reaction score
Same problem here and same side and door! Damn irritating! How do you fix this?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i never fixed it, haha, it just locks down fine now. ive tried looking at it before, and i think it rubs against something. it does it in like the middle of the winter, and the middle of the summer, for like a week, then stops, haha. idk, i havent noticed it doing it lately, ever since i got the alarm in.

angelplus

Reaction score
lmao, i have the back right one when they replaced my whole left side of the car... but its a lot better after some greese

cdubb77

Reaction score
I'm dealing with this problem now. :mad: My power door lock switch doesn't control my rear door locks anymore. :mad: (Joys of a 4 door) I had Honda fix my driver side actuator but it still doesn't work. My passenger side front door doesn't work either. Very annoying. Honda said that I need to replace my passenger side actuator too. :mad: Hell naw. I ain't fixing nuthin'. I'll just pull the locks up each time. :mad:

cdubb77

Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
I'm dealing with this problem now. :mad: My power door lock switch doesn't control my rear door locks anymore. :mad: (Joys of a 4 door) I had Honda replace my driver side actuator but it still doesn't work. My passenger side front door doesn't work either. Very annoying. Honda said that I need to replace my passenger side actuator too. :mad: Hell naw. I ain't fixing nuthin'. I'll just pull the locks up each time. :mad:

Oops. Repost

Back