praticing on spare engine

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Seems like fun lol, now you can put it all back together, make it run, and enjoy the feeling of accomplishment. :thumbsup: and lol @ the b and h-series guess. :jae:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Too bad your previa didnt come with the 1MZFE V6, those are SOLID.

Just because you can take the head off, doesnt mean you can dis-assemble and engine properly.

There is a sequence you have to follow when taking cam caps off and cylinder head studs. Otherwise you could damage a healthy motor.

That engine is still worth money for parts, take the head to get miled. Check the block for scored cylinder walls and check the crank for bearing play or scoring as well.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because you can take the head off, doesnt mean you can dis-assemble engine properly.

There is a sequence you have to follow when taking cam caps off and cylinder head studs. Otherwise you could damage a healthy motor.

yea branndon send me a pdf file on how to dissassemble everything. im currently reading it but i still need some help on how to take off the crankshafts hehe. :peace:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
yea branndon send me a pdf file on how to dissassemble everything. im currently reading it but i still need some help on how to take off the crankshafts hehe. :peace:

You mean camshafts. There is only one crankshaft that rotates the pistons.

You have a long ways lemmie but just take your time and try to understand everything. A good project would be for you to rebuild that engine, if its rebuildable.

Back