Prayers for Danny (Dinzdale40)

Yogi

Reaction score
YO! take care dood!
get better for us!
_Yog

Sonnick

Reaction score
God bless Danny. Glad to see from the initial post added by 00Accord4cyl that you are getting better. Great to hear!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i got the text as well tht night, i havent heard anything back from him.

i hope he is getting over this recent flare up and continue his life. love to the whole danny family

ktz_04

Reaction score
update:

i went and visited danny in the hospital. he's doing good he's out of the ICU already. he's in the regular room hopefully by tommorow he'l be going home. he said to let everybody know he's ok...

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Whoa, such a bad thing to happen to such a great guy. Get well soon Danny!!!

Michael B.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i am backzors!!!! my wife brought in my laptop now that im in a normal room. I've been so bored i actually watched the Rocky Marathon...including rocky3(ugh)...but anyways onto the story

My doctor actually said that I only have Ulcerative Colitis also...when they did my colonoscopy he said only the lower portion seemed affected...so I just wanted to clear that up that its not as bad...but if i can't get it under control i have to have the surgery to shorten my colon....which i highly don't wanna do...

also my ulcerative colitis condition was actually under control when this happened....ulcerative colitis is treated with alot of immunosupressant drugs...and i got hit with a lower white cell count than normal and some sort of infection which dropped my white blood cell count to nearly nothing....they said it was at 1 when it should be a 7-10 range i think....so when i thought i had the flu...i could have...i was probably picking up every infection in my way!...after 2 trips to the doctor and it not going away....i finally got them to direct admit me to the hospital without going through ER...

only prob was...once the doc saw me and how unstable i was...i had low blood pressure...and i forget what else but it sounded bad and they sent me to the ICU....i have perfect veins but since they've had me on steroids for over a year...my veins are fragile....so it took them like 3 tries to get a good IV in me....but once they did i downed 6 IV bags and tons of wide spectrum antibiotics....they've probably cured me of a bunch of infections that we won't ever have proof of...

i still have one lingering bit of pnemonia tho....they are treating it well but want to make sure they have it under control and my health as high as possible before releasing me...i feel really weak...i can't believe i walked in here....i was seriously falling over and stuff trying to make it(my wife drove) from the car to the registration office....

i now have one of those picc line IV sites that runs through my vein up my arm and into my chest....it kinda sucked to have it put in but i am glad its in cause i dont have to worry about it as much.....

i only got moved to a normal room around 2 this afternoon cause of crowding....i could have been out of ICU after the 2nd night if it wasn't for that...but that room was kinda nicer and it's not like it slowed me down getting out of the hospital at all....just sucked cause no one could come visit me except in specific 30min-1hr slots....so tonight when i got my normal room it was really busy with folks coming by...

i appreciate all the support on here in a big way....it's nice to know that somebody somewhere has got your back in prayer...thanks everyone 6ga FTW

thats enough for now...i can't think of anything else to type

ActNow

Reaction score
Glad to hear from you again Danny. Welcome back. :beer:Here's to getting out of the hospital!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
hahahahaha

danny got probed.......in the butt

i kid, im glad to hear you are better bro. left ya a few messages but glad to hear your better

Back