Problem Installing coilovers need help ASAP

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Have you already tightened up the rear left? Of so it would be putting pressure on the rear right because the whole rear suspension is compressed. If you haven't tried loosening up the rear left coilover and leaving it dangle, you need to try that. I've seen that problem before.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Whats up with that right rear bolt giving everyone problems. When I did my springs I hit the **** out of it with a high torque air impact and the bolt just snapped. Still had to torch half of it out of the shock.

Bax

Reaction score
Whats up with that right rear bolt giving everyone problems. When I did my springs I hit the **** out of it with a high torque air impact and the bolt just snapped. Still had to torch half of it out of the shock.

I guess I've just had good luck... because I've never needed power tools installing coilovers on both of my cgs. :ugh: Just a breaker bar, pb blaster, and elbow grease.

Xxtankinover

Reaction score
hey guys visited this shop today in the am, took the guy an hour in a half just to get the bolt out, he cut the strut, than used the torch to get the bolt out. he was getting so frustrated lol. but i finally got the coil on, apart from the other 3 lowering the car soo much that he had to get wood to be able to fit the car over the lift lol. thanks for everyones help. spent 50 bucks too so im happy.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Try acetone(nail polish remover) mix with a/t fluid, it penetrates seize bolt, nuts, etc real good if you let it sit for awhile or over night. Just make sure its 50/50 mixture. Hope this helps

001Stunna

Reaction score
Try acetone(nail polish remover) mix with a/t fluid, it penetrates seize bolt, nuts, etc real good if you let it sit for awhile or over night. Just make sure its 50/50 mixture. Hope this helps

Did you read the post above?
OP got it done already.

That being said, I had to torch that corner when i installed my coils too.

Back