PSPEC Sale..

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
oh snap, maybe i should buy one while theyre on sale in preparation of having a 5spd :)

00accord

Reaction score
well I dont see any for the accord yet or do you just order the prelude one (even those are out at the moment)

xluben

Reaction score
00accord said:
well I dont see any for the accord yet or do you just order the prelude one (even those are out at the moment)

yep.

even at $215 it still seems a bit steep to me :(

i wish i could just get a pspec boot for under $30 shipped (damn you retroshark).

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I paid like $240 mine I think, I don't remember. If you guys want one, now is the time. You can't get one unless Pete says he's selling them.

ninja edit: 97-01 Prelude kit is sold the fcuk out!

HomerJay

Reaction score
I tried ordering a 97-01 kit a month or so ago. I received a refund immediately since the kit was out of stock. I emailed Pete today to add me to the waiting list...I really want this shifter... :driving:

Maybe he just needs a longer list before having more manufactured? I have the feeling it's a pretty modest operation. Looks like an AWESOME product, though!!... :D

HomerJay

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I can vouch for the product, no adapter can measure up. I wouldn't trade mine for the world.
And I take it that direct from PSPEC is the only way to get one?

So the 97-01 Prelude Kit fits perfectly? Or is there additional steps to making it work on an 6th gen Accord?

Everyone who is interested in a 97-01 Prelude Kit for their Accord should email Pete so they can be added to the waiting list... :D ...it looks like he could use some convincing that more need to be made.

Back