Push Start

Jeffro

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
With that, the key will have to be in the ignition so it won't be a problem.

Yea, remote start is awesome in the winter.

That was what I meant... You have to put the key in and turn it to on, and then hit the start button... The key alone won't start it...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, idk if id rather have a remote start or a push button. i would use the s2000 push start button, just cuz i wanna, haha. but yea, idk whered id even put it. i have seen it in an accord before tho, the guy installed it where the 12v cigarette lighter outlet is, which is a nice spot, but i use mine every day for my stereo set up, so thats a no go.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
its kinda pointless in any car where it cant be put next to the wheel or within easy reach. it may look pimp and its raw to push a button like a race car, but id rather just twist the key another 45 degrees since my hand is on it already. just my opinion :peace:

Jeffro

Reaction score
ryan s said:
its kinda pointless in any car where it cant be put next to the wheel or within easy reach. it may look pimp and its raw to push a button like a race car, but id rather just twist the key another 45 degrees since my hand is on it already. just my opinion :peace:

It does scream "Rice", but for some things, who cares? I think its relatively minor, and could be anti-theft if it isn't particularly visible immediately when someone hops in your car. Not that a thief couldn't steal everything else if they are already in your car, lol... :rofl:

1998accordsirt

Reaction score
Yeah, I think this would be a really fun project. At first I thought the same thing about the rice factor, but then I thought, "Who cares?" I think I may go ahead and do this, but it may not be until around Christmas, and I'll probably look for a better price. Maybe I'll look on Ebay.

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yea, idk if id rather have a remote start or a push button. i would use the s2000 push start button, just cuz i wanna, haha. but yea, idk whered id even put it. i have seen it in an accord before tho, the guy installed it where the 12v cigarette lighter outlet is, which is a nice spot, but i use mine every day for my stereo set up, so thats a no go.
my friend have one one his 01 accord coupe, he mounted on the left near where the coin tray is and it look really nice, he's currently in arizona right now so i can't take pics

1998accordsirt

Reaction score
Thats kinda where I was thinking of mounting it. Over on one of the empty switch panels by the cruise control button.

Hlover

Reaction score
well guys i have this done this to my car and i know exactly how you install it. I will take a picture of it for you guys can see it. Actually it is pretty easy to do.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Hlover said:
well guys i have this done this to my car and i know exactly how you install it. I will take a picture of it for you guys can see it. Actually it is pretty easy to do.

Time for pictures :thumbsup:

Back