question about drop

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
well, its when i had to re-stockify my car for a bit when some bastard pulled out in front of me while i was going 60 (in a 55), literally within 1 second of me slamming into his driver's side (probably would've killed him) so i had to jerk out of the way, front wheel ended up smashing a curb, but my rim stayed intact, so i limped her home D: ..

needless to say, the LCA is bent back about an inch from what its supposed to be.. not exactly safe, lol

my exact question is : if i buy camber arms, that only replaces the UCA correct? i have to replace the LCA separately? sorry, i have no experience on dropping a car, and none of my friends are hondas (nor care to help me, since only a few are car guys)

001Stunna

Reaction score
well, its when i had to re-stockify my car for a bit when some bastard pulled out in front of me while i was going 60 (in a 55), literally within 1 second of me slamming into his driver's side (probably would've killed him) so i had to jerk out of the way, front wheel ended up smashing a curb, but my rim stayed intact, so i limped her home D: ..

needless to say, the LCA is bent back about an inch from what its supposed to be.. not exactly safe, lol

my exact question is : if i buy camber arms, that only replaces the UCA correct? i have to replace the LCA separately? sorry, i have no experience on dropping a car, and none of my friends are hondas (nor care to help me, since only a few are car guys)

Do not buy camber kit(s) for the front as you most likely wont need it. Replace your LCA and check your tierods/ball joints.

Back