Question about hood fitment?

savesday04

Reaction score
I was wondering if a 6th gen accord sedan hood will fit the coupe?
I found a hood local for $25 and its in great shape and I need a new hood but I have a coupe and its from a sedan. Any help would be appreciated.

sweagle02

Reaction score
I was wondering if a 6th gen accord sedan hood will fit the coupe?
I found a hood local for $25 and its in great shape and I need a new hood but I have a coupe and its from a sedan. Any help would be appreciated.

technically yes, hope ur ok with not having perfect fitment

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
yea it'll fit but the fitment won't be flush. I think there will be a gap where the grills at, correct me if im wrong, but 25 bucks is a steal if its still in good condition.

savesday04

Reaction score
so it wont fit perfectly but it will fit? If so I'd rather just keep the one I have. There is about a quarter size rust spot bubbling up kinda bad just above the pass. headlight and its the only rust on the car.

Last edited:

slaiguy

Reaction score
<<coupe. i was contemplating going to sedan front end for the wings west front end alone. plus its unique; not to take away from all the sedan to coupe front end guys.

SilverAggie

Reaction score
I've seen a coupe to sedan conversion but it was on another site. It looked different in a good way. He had also replaced the front bumper too. Wish you were near me I'd trade you for both. Mine are in perfect condition and I want to do the front end conversion to coupe.

slaiguy

Reaction score
if im not mistaken, fenders also have to be swapped. MAN, thats a lot of work.

Back