Question, need help please

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I have a dilemma, My vent (the one that the arrow is pointing too) has broken and it needs to be replaced. I searched around and couldn't really find anything. I am posting this thread to see if anyone ever has replaced this part before or knows exactly where to find the part. I have found this picture and it is the "duct" work, however I don't know if that actually comes with the vent or not. Any help would be appreciated!

2rpcjuu.png

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
How the hell did that break? :lawl: It looks like you need that whole piece labeled #1 if it is unable to be repaired.

I've seen this part before from taking out the HVAC controls and radio. The vents are attached to the bezel, so you should just need the duct.

Last edited:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
the rutter for the the air displacement control? hahaha <<< just read that sounds fng smart.. .... or the duct work?? the little rutter inside the ductwork that is controlled electronically by the button that tells it to move to the top vents, the bottom, the defroster vent... etc, broke on mine and i just ripped it out. i have no control over which vent it comes out now and i've been looking for a piece to replace just that and i can't find anything either.. if you do lmk.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
The duct work is fine, I need the air control vents and the rudder that allows me to adjust the direction of air that flows into the cabin.

Chris, so what I'm talking about is connected to the duct? Seems like they can be replaced. I took them out hmm

afewli.jpg

I'm talking about the top vents

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Oh yeah, those are replaceable. Not sure how they come apart, but yeah just remove the bezel and start tinkering with it.

method5150

Reaction score
lol, forgot how mine broke... I just bought a new bezel off ebay for 40$... no one would sell the vents solo... Now I have an extra bezel with broken Left rudder.

Back